Terms and Conditions For Sale Of Goods To Business Customers
# Terms and Conditions for Addictimon.com
## Application and Entire Agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to the purchase of goods ("Goods") from Thor Parker Ltd, registered in England and Wales under number 12093609. Our registered office is at Cygnet Avenue, TW14 0DU.
2. By placing an order for Goods on Addictimon.com ("the Website"), you agree to be bound by these Terms. You must be at least 18 years old and eligible to enter into a legally binding contract to purchase from the Website.
3. **For Consumer Clients**: The term "Consumer" refers to an individual acting for purposes wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft, or profession.
4. **For Business Clients**: The term "Business Client" refers to anyone who is not a Consumer. Business Clients are subjected to additional terms as set out later in this document.
5. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice, or course of dealing.
- **Business Day**: Any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- **Durable Medium**: Refers to paper or email, or any other medium that allows for the storage and accurate reproduction of information.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only, and there may be small discrepancies in size and colour.
12. For any Goods made to your specifications or personalised, you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you provide.
13. All Goods on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We may make necessary changes to the Goods to comply with laws and safety requirements. We will notify you of such changes.
## Personal Information
16. We may contact you via e-mail, other electronic methods, or pre-paid post, and you expressly agree to this.
## Basis of Sale
17. The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer. We may reject any Order for any reason but will inform you promptly of the reason for rejection.
18. The Order process allows you to check and amend errors before submitting. It's your responsibility to use the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract is formed when you receive an email confirmation from us. Ensure that the Order Confirmation is accurate and inform us of any errors immediately.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum of 5 days unless we withdraw it earlier.
21. No variation of the Contract can be made after it is entered into unless both parties agree in writing.
22. These Terms are intended for consumers. If you are not purchasing as a consumer, inform us for a different set of terms.
## Price and Payment
23. The price of the Goods and any additional charges are as set out on the Website at the time of the Order or as otherwise agreed in writing.
24. Payment is due upon submission of your credit or debit card details with your Order. We may take payment immediately or before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods within a reasonable time, not exceeding 120 days from the Contract's formation, unless otherwise agreed.
27. Under specific conditions, you can treat the Contract as terminated if we fail to deliver on time.
28. If you opt to end the Contract, we will promptly return all payments made.
29. For international deliveries, you may need to pay import duties or taxes, which we will not cover. If you provide an incorrect or incomplete address, we reserve the right to cancel the Order without a refund. If payment is reversed due to this, you agree to repay the reversed amount, failing which a 6% annual interest will be charged.
30. We may deliver the Goods in instalments if we face a stock shortage or for other genuine reasons, without incurring additional charges.
31. If you fail to take delivery at the Delivery Location due to your fault, we may charge you for storage and redelivery.
32. The Goods become your responsibility upon completion of delivery or customer collection. Examine the Goods before accepting them if reasonably possible.
## Risk and Title
35. The risk of damage or loss of the Goods passes to you upon delivery.
36. You will only own the Goods once we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step towards your bankruptcy occurs, we can cancel any delivery and end your right to use the Goods, requiring you to return them or allow us to collect them.
## Withdrawal, Returns, and Cancellation
37. You can withdraw the Order before the Contract is made without incurring any liability.
. You have a legal right to cancel the Contract within 14 days from the day after delivery of the Goods.
39. You must communicate your decision to cancel the Contract to us within the cancellation period.
40. If you cancel the Contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs. However, we may make deductions for the diminished value of the Goods.
41. You must return the Goods to us within 14 days of cancellation at your own expense.
42. If we accept the Goods' return, we will refund the original price of the Goods within 14 days.
## For Business Clients: Non-Return and Finality of Transactions
43. **For Business Clients, all sales are final. Returns, refunds, or exchanges are not permitted for any reason, including but not limited to, dissatisfaction with the Goods, minor defects, or delays in delivery. Once a purchase is made, the deal is final.**
44. **Any attempt to return Goods or cancel orders will be considered a material breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to seek remedies including but not limited to, legal action and withholding future services.**
45. **Goods delivered to Business Clients must be inspected within 1 day of receipt. Any damage or defect reported beyond this time frame will not be considered for any form of redress.**
46. **Business Clients bear the risk and cost of returning any Goods, even if the return is rejected by us. You are responsible for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from handling, beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Goods.**
## Limitation of Liability
47. Our liability for consumers is guided by statutory rights under English law.
48. **For Business Clients: Our total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Goods shall be limited to the Price of the Goods. We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss, including but not limited to loss of profit, business interruption, loss of goodwill, and data loss.**
## Governing Law and Jurisdiction
49. These Terms are governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.